Best Singapore Hawker Food & Coffee

Best Singapore Hawker Food & Coffee
Hawker food is what defines Singapore Yes, hawker food is a cuisine to me because they use one of the best tested traditional cooking method and ingredients. Hawker food is inexpensive and is distinctively the great culture of Singapore. I present to you, my favourite hawker food:

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Curry Chicken Noodle

Bedok Central Hawker Centre Hong Lim Curry Chicken Noodle


This curry noodle stall is very famous in Hong Lim Long queue are expected during lunch time as it is in CBD. I supposed due to its popularity, it has since franchised out and Bedok stall is one of them. It is equally good here though I still prefer the Hong Lim stall for its authentic taste. And, yes the chilli is their special concoction and it adds lots of zest to the bowl of curry noodle. The price has increased to $4 at Hong Lim and $3.50 at Bedok


No comments:

Post a Comment