Best Singapore Hawker Food & Coffee

Best Singapore Hawker Food & Coffee
Hawker food is what defines Singapore Yes, hawker food is a cuisine to me because they use one of the best tested traditional cooking method and ingredients. Hawker food is inexpensive and is distinctively the great culture of Singapore. I present to you, my favourite hawker food:

Friday, October 17, 2014

Fried Carrot Cake

216 Bedok North Street 1 Hawker Centre Hai Sheng Fried White Carrot Cake


I also like this fried carrot cake stall   This stall is popular too but not much of a queue!  By 2 pm the food is sold out. A plate of crispy fried white carrot cake cost only $2  









Bedok Central Hawker Centre Song Zhou Lou Bo Gao


This fried carrot cake stall is also popular!    I like the carrot cake that is fried with sweet black sauce It is yammy! One  plate cost $2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment